Locate a DealerSearch for a Marsh Furniture expert in your area.
Trends and Updates
Marsh Furniture has met the rigorous standards required to earn KCMA Certification. To merit this honor, our cabinets have been tested and passed…
- Construction and materials requirements
- Five structural tests to measure the cabinet’s structural integrity
- Two drawer tests
- Two door operation tests to measure durability
- Four finish tests
Tests are performed by approved third-party independent laboratories. Samples for testing are selected in an unannounced visit to the manufacturing plant.
At Marsh Furniture, we are committed to being responsible members of not only our community — but of our planet as well. We’ve been making cabinets for over 100 years, and we figure if we want to be around for 100 more years, we’d better do it in an environmentally responsible way.
To this end, we engage in responsible and low-impact sourcing, building and manufacturing processes. We also give back to the community through service, donations and outreach initiatives. These beliefs and practices have earned us acceptance into the Kitchen Manufacturers Association’s Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP), which encourages industry policies and practices that benefit the environment and the wellbeing of society.
The ESP seal lets consumers, builders, architects, and others know they are supporting sustainability when they buy or specify ESP certified products. As a certified participant in KCMA’s distinguished ESP program, Marsh Cabinets will continue to support sustainability in the areas of air quality, resource management, environmental stewardship and community relations.
About the Environmental Stewardship Program
The Environmental Stewardship Program is a voluntary certification that evaluates manufacturers using measures of environmental and social responsibility. Certification is awarded annually based on compliance in air quality, product resource management, process resource management, environmental stewardship and community relations.
- Composite woods meet low formaldehyde emission standards.
- Cabinets are finished in the US and meet low emission standards.
- Manufacturer publicly states their firm commitment to environmental quality.
- Manufacturer has an Environmental Management System.
- Manufacturer reviews environmental practices and policies of its key vendors and contractors.
- Manufacturer has a documented program that promotes the use of renewable/recycled materials.
- Manufacturer demonstrates community involvement and leadership through service or charitable organizations.
- Manufacturer observes all federal, state, and local environmental requirements and reports all fines/infractions immediately.
Product Resource Management
- Particleboard and fiberboard must contain 100% recycled or recovered fiber content.
- Purchased woods are Chain-of-Custody and Certified Sourcing certified.
- Manufacturers educate their hardwood suppliers of their preference for purchasing certified lumber.
Process Resource Management
- Manufacturer has a comprehensive recycling/reduction programs for process wastes.
- Manufacturer uses process by-products to generate alternative energy.
- Manufacturer has a documented energy conservation program.
Formaldehyde Emissions Standard
Warranty for Marsh Cabinets Purchased Prior to 4/23/2018
Warranty for Marsh Cabinets Purchased After 4/23/2018