As we welcome the new year, we’re looking back at some of our favorite products from 2017. We introduced hundreds of new cabinet and accessories products that increase designability with the Marsh line, but there are a few that we’re especially fond of. These are the styles and cabinets that we expect will lead design trends in 2018. Check them out before your next kitchen or bath design project! If you’re not an authorized Marsh dealer yet, you can sign up here to become part of the Marsh network of valued partners.
- 39-inch wall cabinets. Another 2017 favorite, our 39-inch wall cabinets had to be included in this list if only for their functionality. These cabinets are a must for anyone looking to take full advantage of the space in their kitchen. Early indications tell us that our customers appreciate this product collection because it facilitates a streamlined look while maximizing available storage. Taking these cabinets all the way to the ceiling eliminates the need for additional crown molding and ensures that none of your space is taken for granted.
- Hampton and Sedgefield. Shaker door styles have long been homeowners’ premier choice for cabinetry. The shaker momentum won’t soon be over, so we introduced two new shaker styles in 2017! Hampton and Sedgefield are the latest doors to join our product line. Both door styles quickly gained momentum, and we expect these to rise in popularity in the new year. Simple and understated is what Hampton and Sedgefield do best, but their versatility means they blend beautifully in any kitchen, bath, or office.
- Appliance cabinets. Our appliance cabinets are all about creating the foundation for cohesive kitchen cabinet design. With so many appliance manufacturers introducing hundreds of new styles and colors each year, it’s important that cabinets seamlessly integrate a kitchen’s appliances. Our appliance cabinets are made to accommodate differences in appliance shape, size, and configuration so that your design includes the latest in appliance innovation while also creating the exact look you’re going for in a client’s dream kitchen.
- Broom & linen closet. By now, you’ve probably picked up on a pattern: we love storage options! And homeowners love having a space for everything. At Marsh Furniture Company, our specialty is creating cabinetry that is not only beautiful and trendy, but also highly functional. The broom & linen closet was introduced a few months ago to complement every kitchen’s style and every homeowner’s storage needs. With customizable shelving options, this cabinet is perfect for concealing brooms, mops, and any other items you need nearby but out of sight!
- Open wall cabinets. Set your kitchen design apart by displaying your client’s favorite china, seasonal décor, or even colorful bowls on our open wall cabinets! Homeowners don’t want a kitchen that looks just like the one in their neighbor’s house—a dream kitchen should have small touches of the homeowner’s personality. That’s why so many customers are drawn to open shelving. Our open wall cabinets allow for subtle flair while achieving a clean, open style.